My Photo
Name:
Location: San Angelo, Texas

I'm a wife and a mom to 2 daughters and 1 son. I like to read, golf, and support my kids in all their activities.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bye for Now....

Wow...can't believe it's June already. Our spring really flew by. At the end of February we moved my Pawpaw to a new facility that could provide more care for him.

On Easter Saturday, April 23, he passed away. I have found that having those extra hours in my days are kind of lonely. This is the last pictures I took of him. I'll always remember his sweet smile.


Thanks for all the trips to parks and the McDonalds treats. I love and miss you loads.

1 Comments:

Blogger PK said...

I miss him too Stacey but aren't we fortunate to have had the opportunity to be with him and care for him the last two years of his life. It's a sweet picture with his sweet smile.

June 13, 2011 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home